Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bun in the Oven

Yep! It's true. We have a bun in the oven! And we are now officially 12 weeks along and still soooo excited. My due date is August 16! Keep checking for more posts and updates!

Just a funny story... I took the test alone because I couldn't wait for Jared to get home from school! So, I decided to tell Jared in a creative way. I put a hotdog bun in our oven and told Jared to check the oven when he got through the door. He was so excited, expecting a yummy baked good. He didn't get it at first but once the bun in the oven clicked he was so excited.

This will be the first grand baby from Jared's family and the fourth in mine. We are beyond thrilled and nervous to bring a special child of God into the world.

6 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys. Being a mom is the best job in the world. You are going to love it Megan=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u spelled HAPPINESS wrong! haha but on a serious note YAYYYYY!!! im excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Megan! I love your blog and your cute love story. The first year of marriage ain't no joke. It was super hard for us, too. I'm happy to see someone be real. It is true, however, it just gets better and better the longer you have been together, the more you learn, and the art of forgiveness. The boys always stay stinky, unfortunately. Good luck with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete