Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our new little family!

It has been a long long long time since I have made a REAL post on our blog. Now that I am a mommy that really wants to show off her cutie pie I have much more to write about and much more to post about. I wont bore you too much. Pictures are the best part of blogs!

We have been blessed with the sweetest cutest little boy in the world. He sleeps enough to let mommy and daddy rest at 4 hour increments during the night, barely cries at all and is just so darn cute it wouldn't matter if he did. The picture above is right after the delivery! We are so proud and so happy to have Ethan in our lives. I didn't start crying until I saw Jared(picture below)! He is just such a proud father it is amazing!

We don't have money for newborn pictures! After all Jared is a student and we just had a baby! So I decided to take my own pictures. It was quite the adventure trying to get lighting right (which it never did since the sun was moving away from the windows :( and the greatest adventure was him peeing and pooping on every clean sheet we owned. Haha! I definitely respect new born photographers that much more. It is well earned money! I'm still playing with color and things but here are some poses we did. Definitely not professional but a fun learning process and fun memories!



3 comments:

  1. You did a great job! He is so beautiful! I love the pic of Jared too. It's a real moment that you'll never forget:). Congrats, we are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures. My favorite is the last one. Such a cute family picture too. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Little babies are such a miracle. It's amazing how close you feel with your spouse after the addition of a little one too.

    ReplyDelete